FUTMINNA Post UTME Form – The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) has begun selling application forms for the 2023/2024 academic year post-UTME and Direct Entry screening procedures.
The qualifications and application process for the FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening form are outlined below.
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invites properly qualified individuals to apply for the institution’s post-UTME/Direct Entry screening process for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will begin on August 22, 2023 and terminate on November 9, 2023 at 2:00pm.
Is the Federal University Of Technology, Minna Admission Form Still Out?
The application form for the Federal University of Technology, Minna 2023/2024 is not yet out. We will keep you updated if the application form is out.
How The Post Utme Fee Is Being Paid And How Much Is It.
The post utme fee which is 2000 (Two thousand naira only) can be paid through the Admission portal, kindly note that the money is not refundable and there will be certain charges.
Futminna Selection Screening Eligibility
- Only candidates who have opted for FUTMINNA Utme and DE screening are eligible
- Minimum UTME scores required
- JAMB prescribed subject combinations
- Required ‘O’ Level subjects (at credit level)
- Minimum five ‘O’ Level credits (Maths, English Language, etc.) in the subjects relevant to the proposed courses at a maximum of 2 sittings
- Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum Lower Credit at the national diploma and/or higher national diploma level (NCE level)
- Must have Merit at the national examination body (NEC level) (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
- Must upload original ‘O’ level result print-outs/ photocopies for verification purposes
- If candidates do not meet the above requirements, they must change to another course, subject to a processing fee of N1,000 only.
Application For Futmnna Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening
- Click on Futminna post Utme
- After that, click on UPASE- DE / UTME Login
- Enter your registration number
- Enter one of your names
- Click ‘Login.’
- Upload your O‘Level result(s)
- DE candidate should also upload their Higher Level Result.
- If your UTME O’Level subject combination doesn’t meet the minimum requirement of the course registered by JAMB, choose any other course available on the list of Department(s) generated from the application portal.
- Click ‘Continue to Payment Gateway’ to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Enter your ATM Debit Card details (Card Number, Expiry Date, CVV2, etc.) and click Payment Link.
- If the payment is accepted, the screen will show all the information you have inputted.
- Click on Print to print the document
Please note that the screening exercise is as stated on the Screening exercise slip that you printed out after your Online registration. Check the date, time, and venue on your test slip.
You will not be considered for the screening test if you do not take the test on the date and time as stated. You are required to follow the examination dates printed on your test slip during your online registration.