FUD Student Portal 2023: FUD was officially declared a Federal University on 9 February 2011, alongside eight other newly established Federal Universities. The University’s campus is situated in the ancient city of Dutse in Jigawa State, Nigeria’s northwest region.
The University’s host town of Dutse offers the ambiance of a rural agricultural town and is conveniently located to access major metropolitan areas in Nigeria and beyond.
FUD is aware of the significance of its presence in the Dutse area and is committed to connecting its research and education to the extensive resources of these metropolitan areas and surrounding states.
FUD seeks to draw in a wide range of faculty and student population, to promote research and education on global topics, and to establish academic relationships with a variety of universities and higher education institutions in the country and beyond.
It is committed to all aspects of the university’s mission, including the advancement of knowledge and learning, and to the pursuit of excellence in all areas of its activities.
What Is the Fud Admission Portal And How to Log In For Both The Returning And Fresher’s Candidate?
The FUD portal is designed to facilitate the academic activities of students and staff of the institution, such as course registration, fee payment, check result, admission list/status, acceptance fee payment, viewing the academic calendar, details, extra credit hours, transcript, deferment of admission and lots more. It is intended for both current and prospective students to log in and create an account.
FUD Portal Login For The Returning Students
Below are the guidelines on how to log in to your portal for Returning students.
- It is necessary to log in to the Student Portal of FUD. To access the portal, please visit the school website at www.myportal.fud.edu.ng
- On the homepage, the username and password used during registration should be specified.
- On the second page, the user should click on the “Login” option.
Fud Portal Log-In For Fresher’s Candidate
Below are the guidelines on how to log in to your portal for fresher candidates.
- Visit their official website at https://www.myportal.fud.edu.ng/
- On the home page, enter your username
- Enter your password also
- Then, you click on login
- After a successful login, you should be able to pay for any registration as an undergraduate student or to complete any online application necessary on the FUD portal.