Cape Breton University is a 70-year-old public, co-ed, primarily undergraduate university located in Canada and it is the only postsecondary degree-granting institution within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality and on Cape Breton Island. The university ranked 6th overall in their 2021 student satisfaction survey.
Cape Breton University serves over 5,500 full-time and part-time students from local, regional, and national locations and is also the academic home of over 2,000 international students representing more than 50 countries. All degree, diploma, and certificate programs by Cape Breton University offer a transition-to-work component through co-op education, work placements, internships, and work-study programs.
The campus operates as a regional archive of and about Cape Breton Island’s history, society, politics, economy, health, people, places, and events. The building is 17,000 square feet which include a reading room, vault, workroom, and several offices and specialized rooms. This collection includes paper records, photographs, film, video, audio materials, books, maps, plans, and microfilms, housing 3,000 manuscript collections, 60,000 images, 2,500 sound recordings, 1,500 videocassettes, and film reels, 1,500 reference books, 2,000 maps, and plans. Scholarship Description:
● Host University: Cape Breton University;
● Host Country: Canada;
● Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
● Study Level: Undergraduate level programs;
● Scholarship Worth: $30,000;
● Subjects available: All Subjects;
● Eligible Countries: International Students;
● Application Deadline: Open
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships are available to undertake Undergraduate level programs in all subjects available in the institution.
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships are open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programs in the field of All Subjects available at Cape Breton
The Scholarship Offer:
There are three different scholarship programs for the different regions;
● Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): This scholarship will encourage ambitious African students to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
● South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): This scholarship will aid South American students to become leaders to catalyze positive change in their respective countries.
● Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): This scholarship will ensure Asian students lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
Scholarship Benefits: Each eligible student will be given an award valued at $30,000 to cover their study expenses in Canada.
All applicants must adhere to the following criteria in order to be accepted in this Scholarship:
● Applicants must be an international students;
● Applicants must pass all in their Grade 11 or 12 courses;
● Applicants average is based on all AC & AD Grade 11 courses and all AC & AD completed Grade 12 courses after the first semester;
● Students average for international students entering directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University;
● ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have the award honoured.
Applicants are required to successfully submit an application and all the necessary supporting documents and must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Do well to visit the official website (link found below) for more information about the process
of applying for this scholarship.