AFIT Admission Form 2023: The AFIT (Air Force Institute of Technology) is a military school in Kaduna, Nigeria. It’s approved by the NUC and offers undergraduate and postgraduate classes in the academic year.
It helps the NAF and the civilian community by offering basic training in Aeronautical, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Avionics. Furthermore, it’s located on the Northern side of Nigeria.
This is for the purpose of providing information to candidates on the admission form to the air force institute of Technology, Kaduna for the academic year 2023/2024.
Is the Air Force Institute of Technology Kaduna Admission Form Out?
The Air Force Institute of Technology Kaduna Admission Form is closed for academic session 2023.2024. The admission form which was released on August 18, 2023.
How to Apply for the AFIT Admission Form
Here are steps to apply for the AFIT Admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session put in mind that in order to apply for an AFIT Degree, you must have picked the university as your first institution of choice for AFIT Degree via JAMB before 11 September 2023.
- Visit the AFIT website: https://afit.edu.ng/home/
- Locate the Admission button on the website menu and click on the Undergraduate button. ADMISSION-UNDERGRADUATE
- Scroll down the website and click on the Apply Now button
- Click the B.sc Degree and Click on the Apply button to proceed.
- Sign in with your Jamb registration number as your email address and use the password 12345678 to access the university admission portal.
- Please log in to the portal according to the above-mentioned LOGIN instructions and proceed to pay the total amount of N 2,000,00 only through the online payment platform available. All you need to do is use your bank card to make the payment. The online payment system is secure and will never save your card details. After making the payment, you will be redirected back to your Application portal and you can continue with your Bio-data information.
- Applicants are to proceed with the continuation of the online application on the university portal, completing all necessary fields. The application process can be divided into multiple sessions, allowing applicants to save their application and return to complete it at a later date. It is important to note that applicants must remember their EMAIL address and generate PASSWORD, as they will be required to do so in order to resume their application. To use the online web application, applicants must have an Internet browser (Web browser) Additionally, the ‘Step’ functions can be used to navigate to the previous page in the application. When providing name information, it is recommended to use a combination of proper and capitalized cases.
How Much is the AFIT Admission Form
The Air Force Institute of Technology Kaduna Admission Form which is cost N2000
In conclusion, Once you have submitted your application to the AFIT portal, which you can do by clicking the ‘submit’ button at the bottom of the form and you will not be able to make corrections to your application online. Please check your application thoroughly before you submit it and Please print a copy of your application form after submission